Summer Teen & Pre-Teen Programs
Tree Frog Treks is offering two programs for teens and pre-teens: our Counselor in Training program and a special Teen Camp with Mr. Science!
Counselor in Training (CIT) Program
Golden Gate Park, McLaren Park, Holly Park & Precita Park • June 4th - August 31st • Ages 13-17 • $495/session
Our Counselors in Training (CITs) are an integral part of our Summer Camp, and is a great way for a teenager to have fun, be outdoors, and begin to learn the responsibilities of having a job! CITs spend all day at camp and assist counselors throughout the day by helping supervise and play with campers, set-up experiments, handle Animal Ambassadors and more! They'll even receive a real paycheck of $200 each week from Tree Frog Treks in return for their service!
Teen Summer Camp
Climb aboard the Green Machine Van and get ready to adventure far and wide with Mr. Science for a week of Wild Science, wacky antics and delicious milkshakes!
July 9th - July 13th • 9:00 am - 5:00 pm • Rising 6th - 9th Graders • $575
Some of our Wild Science fun will include:
- Russian River Zip Lines
- Bass Lake
- San Francisco Adventure Day to Fort Funston and Secret Beach
- Our overnight camping night will be Wednesday July 11th.
NEW! Teen Camp 2 - Oceans and Motions: Marine Biology and Water Safety • August 13th - August 18th • 9:00 am- 5:00 pm • Rising 6th- 9th graders • $575
Enjoy new TFT adventures this summer!
• Golden Gate Bridge walk
• 2 nights camping at Rob Hill campground and Baker Beach
• Community Outreach! Teens will lead a special SF Portola Library animal program
• Tide Pooling at Natural Bridges State Park and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for some hands-on Marine Biology!
• End of week Ocean Beach BBQ
• Overnight camping will be Monday August 13th and Tuesday August 14th
Pick-up and Drop-off for both Teen Camps will be at Frog Hall, 2114 Hayes Street, San Francisco.
Our Summer Camp refund policy is as follows:
Before Apr 1: Camp fee refunded less 10% administration fee
Between Apr 1-May 15: Camp fee refunded less 50% administration fee
On or after May 16: Camp fee is non-refundable
It's always free to switch weeks as long as there is space!