Indigenous People's Day (Oct 9) • Veterans Day (Nov 10) •
MLK Day (Jan 15) • Lunar New Year (FEb 16) • Presidents Day (Feb 19)
9:00 am - 4:30 pm • Grades 1-5 • Precita Park, McLaren Park, or Frog Hall (2114 Hayes St) • $100
Having a difficult time finding care for your child on school holidays? Tree Frog Treks is coming to the rescue with our One-Day Camps, held on SFUSD holidays! We provide fun and educational camps that will help kids learn through active observation, socialize, and exercise while they're out of school! We have three great locations to choose from: Frog Hall (2114 Hayes St., SF), McLaren Park (Harvard and Bacon St), or Precita Park (Precita Ave and Alabama St).
One-Day Camp (Grades 1-5): Like the explorers of old, our campers will go on an adventure in San Francisco with two experienced naturalists. They'll meet at TFT's Frog Hall, McLaren Park, or Precita Park. After meeting some of our astounding Animal Ambassadors, campers will set out via MUNI on an exploration expedition. Campers will explore the flora and fauna at each site and learn about all the amazing things living right here in San Francisco!
Spots fill up quickly, so click here to register today!
- Indigenous People's Day - October 9, 2017
- Veteran's Day - November 10, 2017
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 15, 2017
- Lunar New Year - February 16, 2018
- Presidents' Day - February 19, 2018
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer AM or PM care for our One-Day Camps.
- Children in Transitional Kindergarten OR Kindergarten are not eligible for One Day Camps.
- Teacher appreciation tips are accepted.