Indigenous People's Day (Oct 10) • Veterans Day (Nov 11) • Pre-Thanksgiving (Nov 23)
MLK Day (Jan 16) • Lunar New Year (JAN 27) • Presidents Day (Feb 20)
9:00 am - 4:30 pm • Grades 1-5 • Precita Park or Frog Hall (2114 Hayes St) • $100
Having a difficult time finding care for your child on school holidays? Tree Frog Treks is coming to the rescue with our One-Day Camps, held on SFUSD holidays! We provide fun and educational camps that will help kids learn through active observation, socialize, and exercise while they're out of school! We have two great locations to choose from: Frog Hall (2114 Hayes St., SF) and Precita Park (Precita Ave and Alabama St).
One-Day Camp (Grades 1-5): Like the explorers of old, our campers will go on an adventure in San Francisco with two experienced naturalists. They'll meet at TFT's Frog Hall or in Precita Park. After meeting some of our astounding Animal Ambassadors, campers will set out via MUNI on an exploration expedition. Campers will explore the flora and fauna at each site and learn about all the amazing things living right here in San Francisco!
Spots fill up quickly, so click here to register today!
- Indigenous People's Day - October 10, 2016
- Veteran's Day - November 11, 2016
- Pre-Thanksgiving Day Day - November 23, 2016
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 16, 2017
- Lunar New Year - January 27, 2017
- Presidents' Day - February 20, 2017
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer AM or PM care for our One-Day Camps.
- Children in Transitional Kindergarten OR Kindergarten are not eligible for One Day Camps.
- Teacher appreciation tips are accepted.